How it Works
Discuss with Us
Show your Home
Get your Money
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you charge to visit my house and make an offer?
Not at all. There will be no charges to visit your house and make an offer.
- Am I under any Obligations?
No. You will be under no obligation to accept the offer we make. After inspecting your house we will make an offer and you are free to either accept or decline that offer.
- How does the House Buying Process work?
There are just 3 simple steps in our house buying process. Here’s how it works:
- CALL US AND SCHEDULE A VISIT. You can get in touch with us by calling us at 866-200-6475, or contacting us via the contact form on this website. You can then give us details about your house, such as it’s location, size etc.
- GET A CASH OFFER. After having sufficient details about your house we will send our local franchisee closest to your area for an inspection visit. He will inspect your house to evaluate the condition of it and make an offer. In the meantime, you can also get any of your doubts about We Buy Ugly Houses cleared out from them.
- CLOSE ON YOUR SCHEDULE. If you decide to accept the offer we will set up a date convenient for you to finalize the deal and make the exchange. But please do keep in mind that you are under no obligations to accept the offer.
- What is a broken home?
As the name ‘broken home’ entails, it is a house that may be under poor conditions and might not be attractive to a potential buyers eye. The reasons for this may be that:
- The house has structural issues related to foundation, roofing, plumbing, or wiring.
- The house is located at a notorious and unfriendly neighborhood.
- The house is located in an area that is prone to natural disasters.
- The house has high-interest rates or undesirable mortgage financing.
- The house has a lot of unpaid bills and arrears.
- The house has bad memories for the homeowner.
- The house is no longer convenient/sufficient for the homeowners needs.
What are you waiting for?
We Buy Homes Fast
Get Out of that Obligation with Dignity